Thursday, March 13, 2008

LA Fashion Week - Lauren Conrad Collection

Lauren Conrad had her first runway show this past Tuesday night at LA Fashion Week. Her family and reality tv friends were there to support her as well as formal rival Kristin Cavallari. Ok I admit The Hills has been one of my guilty pleasures. I do not think I'm the only one to be happy that Heidi Montag and her spawn of a boyfriend weren't in attendance.
The influence from her recent trip to Paris is very evident in her show. In fact I think it's a bit too obvious with all those berets she sent down the runway. Her collection was cute and what I expected from the TV personality, but it wasn't anything spectacular.






















Whitney Port, Audrina Patridge, and Lo Bosworth














Kristin Cavallari and Brody Jenner


Quite frankly I'm sick and tired of leggings. I understand the whole California chic thing but can't we think of something new? Needless to say the leggings she incorporated into her collection were not my favorite.


Most of her dresses were cute, wearable, and very age appropriate for a girl like Lauren. There is no doubt that most of her collection is something she herself would put on to go around Hollywood.

No comments: